Isn’t that the question that a lot of you want to know the answer too?
How can I be as successful as you? How can I earn 6 figures? How can I get tonnes of followers to love me and fall over themselves and buy my services and products?
The answers I am going to give you are simple and I will break them down into a list, however, you actually “becoming them” is a different thing altogether? It’s not about what we always do that counts, it’s who are also willing to “become”.
I can list these things like:
- Learn new skills.
- Work on becoming a better you every day.
- Focus on what you are good at and only focus on one thing at a time until you master it.
- Do the work.
- Take action where you have never taken action before.
- Find out what your followers needs are and solve their problems.
- Seek out a coach who has what you desire and hire them, if that isn’t possible to your budget start with reading tonnes of books.
- Look at where you are wasting time doing unnecessary shit and schedule your time more productive.
- Learn leadership and effective communication skills.
- Learn to manage your money better.
I could list around 100 more, but like I said at the beginning of this blog post if you are not becoming this and making them everyday habits in your life then you will find yourself constantly on a hamster wheel and areas of your life will become affected.
Your health and relationships may suffer, or you are so overwhelmed with your business and you have no clue why? You are doing tonnes of work but not earning any money. You are making bad decisions that are costing you more than you are earning…. Trust me I have been there and experiencing all of this lead me to really starting to learn what worked and what succeeded.
I didn’t wake up one morning and becoming a sort after coach who leads big projects to success. I started as women with zero self-worth or confidence and absolutely no idea how to run an online business 5 years ago.
I just knew I had a strong “why” behind me and was willing and prepared to change my complete being to the person I have become today. I had to learn to sit down, shut up and tie my ears behind my head and listen to what the truth about my situation was. Once I had that slap in the face and realised I was creating my own reality and mistakes, I then went on to placing in action what I was coached to do.
Change is far from easy, growth is painful, but what lays for you on the other side of change and growth is you living the life you have always dreamed about.
Trust me. I am living proof 🙂
Until next time,
Have a wonderful Wednesday